Sunday, May 25, 2008

Number Seven: The Roger Clemons Steroid Scandal

I'm doing two blogs today because I'm a little behind schedule after not doing a blog for two weeks. I heard on Sports Illustrated today that, finally, there is a REAL witness and REAL evidence in the Roger Clemons case. For those of you that don't know what happened, I will tell you. Clemons was one of the best pitchers ever to pitch in the MLB, and he was a shoe in for the Hall of Fame. But it was found out about 6 months ago that he was receiving steroids and HGH to improve his play. Although the evidence was great, he denied ever using the steroids, saying things like "It was for an injury" or "I didn't use them, my wife did". That's real low, blaming his wife for using steroids. Instead of a sport related question at the end, I have a question that will challenge you in many ways. If you could be a world famous Hall of Famer for [insert job name here], would you blame your husband/wife for using steroids that you clearly used? But back to the story... there is finally a decisive witness that claims he injected Roger with steroids and HGH. If this is true, this will finally be the end of a loooooong court case.

No comments: